Friday, February 27, 2009

So today should be eventful!

I have a 30 minute presentation to make at 9:30 in my DSGN 372 class with my group. It's a report on a specific print shop here in Bellingham (there are a lot surprisingly), ours was Minute Man Press. It's going to be a challenge making, what was, a 13 minute tour into a 30 minute report....sigh....pictures and rants can be fun sometimes!

Then I'm taking this silk screening seminar until 2ish.

Then I'm heading on over to pick up Austin so we can go SUSHI IT UP!

Then the 2 of us will be helping out at Sophia's little Middle School dance thing....teehee!

Pero Si, I must be moving along to class....school....only 1 more year after this.... ;-)....but that's if I don't return later for a Masters

~Matty

3 comments:

Maren O_o said...

i hate your ego....:)

sophie's in elementary school, not middle school or high school like you thought.

I hope that cut down your ego a little bit :)

see you later... maybe, I might die. we'll see.

Maren :)

Maren O_o said...

oh, by the way, i don't actually 'hate' your ego, i just think it is...

i don't have a word for it.

Fatty.Matty said...

you love it....it's the core of my sarcastic persona....you love it

the dinner's at 7....I'll be over there around 6 to 6:15....is that cool?

Matty :)