Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just hanging out at BioLife Plasma Center....

....until my apointment at 3:15, I don't know why I showed up early. When I'm done I think I'll find someone to hangout with until Movie Night at the Loft.

But yea anyways today in Design 371 everyone liked my book covers, which is cool I guess. It makes me happy that I've found a field that I'm actually good at and always receive great reviews from my peers. I still have 2 more books to design covers for though, so I'm not quite finished yet.

Anyways, 3 day weekend coming up! I'm pretty excited, anyone doing anything on Monday? We should hangout and or go on an adventure! I'll drive, don't fret. Just call, text, or comment me if you're interested!

~The Fatty

2 comments:

Maren Booth- Suze said...

I LOVE three day weekends... Cause then i just procrastinate all my homework until Monday. By the way... how did you find my blog? and the diet blog you posted on is NOT Becca's, hers is thatmattsongirl.blogspot.com

Well, i'm going to go work out, AKA not really.

Maren :)

p.s. who else reads your blog? it looks like only me and becca and jason...

Fatty.Matty said...

haha....pretty much just you 3....but I speak to a wider audience in case I have anonymous stalkers