Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My book critique went well today....

....I don't have to change anything which is good. Then again, he did pretty much tell me EXACTLY what to do on the last cover. Not to sound conceded, but I'm glad I'm good at design.

I'm in here until 2 though. I'm kind of wanting to leave.

It's Wednesday, and that means it's Greatful Gary's movie night! I think it's being hosted at the Booth's House. It's the first time they're hosting it so hopefully people wont get lost.


But anyways I'm out of class today at 2 and after that I'm probably just going to clean up the apartment and maybe work on some design stuff here and there, call me if you're interested in getting together and socializing like school chums.

with wuv
~Matthew Bryan Chadbourne

p.s. I typed this with my screen turned off because I'm in class, so sorry for bad grammar or typos....if there aren't any that that show how great I truly am! :)

4 comments:

bex said...

unless you dont know how to spell conceited, then there are no typos.
dont let it get to your head.

Fatty.Matty said...

BA I think I'm quite good!

Maren O_o said...

your ridiculous that's what.

Fatty.Matty said...

is that so?....mare bear!