Saturday, February 14, 2009

Service project....

....was super fun. Aaron, myself, Gavin, and Jason manned "CHIP THE WOOD CHIPPER". It was EXTREME! It had a 4in. diameter max on what wood you could insert into it's massive jaws of death and lets just say we took advantage of that. We found a bunch of logs and full length tree trunks that were just under 4in, every time Chip almost died he stuck in there just enough to finish the tree....it was BRUTAL! With out Jason's help though, I would have had so much to thank him for!

Thanks Jason for:

1.) coming to the service project
2.) helping with the carpool to the service project
3.) driving to
the service project
4.) not wearing a hat at the service project
5.) wearing some grey at the service project
6.) wearing some blue at the service project
7.) having jeans at the service project
8.) wearing Nike shoes at the service project
9.) having a Columbia jacket
at the service project
10.) taking off your Columbia jacket at the service project
11.) making Chip smoke
at the service project
12.) slapping me in the face with branches
at the service project
13.) throwing branches into Chip
at the service project
14.) throwing logs into Chip
at the service project
15.) throwing trees into Chip
at the service project
16.) throwing brush into Chip
at the service project
17.) getting chipped in the face
at the service project
18.) helping us sweep chips
at the service project
19.) getting chips into my shoes
at the service project
20.) for the assist
at the service project
21.) helping me throw stuff in
at the service project
22.) seeing us leave
at the service project
23.) smiling
at the service project
24.) saying I'll forget all of these
at the service project
25.) saying thank you
at the service project
26.) giving me reasons to thank you
at the service project
27.) calling me Matt
at the service project
28.) parting your hair
at the service project
29.) having chips in your hair
at the service project
30.) trying out the Mohawk
at the service project
31.) saying good morning
at the service project
32.) reminding me of the baptism at 3
at the service project
33.) reminding me at at a service project
at the service project
34.) making me think of winning this war
at the service project
35.) WHAT!?
at the service project
36.) going deaf
at the service project
37.) being EXTREME
at the service project
38.) making the service project BRUTAL
at the service project
39.) handing me branches
at the service project
40.) handing me trees
at the service project
41.) handing me logs
at the service project
42.) handing me brush
at the service project
43.) poking me with blackberry bushes
at the service project
44.) watching me throw pine cones into Chip
at the service project
45.) laughing
at the service project
46.) being patient
at the service project
47.) being outside
at the service project
48.) saying it's morning
at the service project
49.) walking
at the service project
50.) pulling out your phone
at the service project
51.) looking at your phone
at the service project
52.) reading something from your phone
at the service project
53.) breaking branches
at the service project
54.) breaking trees
at the service project
55.) breaking up logs
at the service project
56.) breaking up brush
at the service project
57.) attempting to break our wooden wishbone
at the service project
58.) giving up on breaking our wooden wishbone
at the service project
59.) making me laugh
at the service project
60.) covering the mud with chips at the service project
61.) moving chips with your hands
at the service project
62.) moving chips with your feet
at the service project
63.) moving chips with a small piece of wood
at the service project
64.) moving chips with a medium piece of wood
at the service project
65.) moving chips with a bigger piece of wood
at the service project
66.) taking off your gloves
at the service project
67.) wearing gloves
at the service project
68.) looking at me
at the service project
69.) talking to Aaron
at the service project
70.) not pooping
at the service project
71.) not showing off your Asian skills
at the service project
72.) not making us look inferior to your Asian skills
at the service project
73.) using your brute Asian strength
at the service project
74.) helping Hannah and I tear wood
at the service project
75.) not chopping branches with your Asian martial arts skills
at the service project
76.) moving branches
at the service project
77.) moving logs
at the service project
78.) moving trees
at the service project
79.) moving brush
at the service project
80.) giving me more than 80 things to thank you for
at the service project
81.) helping clear debris from Chip's mouth
at the service project
82.) not putting your right hand into Chip's jaws
at the service project
83.) not putting your left hand into Chip's jaws
at the service project
84.) not leaving right away at the end of the service project
at the service project
85.) being Jason
at the service project
86.) responding to Jason
at the service project
87.) being Huggins
at the service project
88.) responding to Huggins
at the service project
89.) working
at the service project
90.) getting chips on me
at the service project
91.) squeezing branches into Chip
at the service project
92.) squeezing logs into Chip
at the service project
93.) squeezing trees into Chip
at the service project
94.) squeezing brush into Chip
at the service project
95.) watching me work
at the service project
96.) listening to me tell you that I wont forget these
at the service project
97.) not believing me
at the service project
98.) having teeth
at the service project
99.) possibly reading these not
at the service project
100.) for helping move Chip
at the service project
101.) shouting
at the service project
102.) not speaking Japanese
at the service project
103.) not being female
at the service project
104.) not swimming
at the service project
105.) not eating ice cream
at the service project
106.) putting up with my crap
at the service project
107.) not singing
at the service project
108.) giving me enough random yet legitimate reasons to thank you and win
at the service project.

HA! I think that was enough what I said I'd do, double 54 thank you notes to one Jason Huggins. Just say the words neraM and it will all be over, but eventually I'll be nice and let you win, chivalry is not dead.

But yes, at 3 today is Carly's baptism, I'm pretty much excited. She's come a long way and today she'll be making one of the BEST decisions of her life.

Then it's Valentine's Day. Maren, Myself, Aaron, and Senica will be doing the whole group date like I had mentioned before. Aaron and I will be cooking. It should be fun!

Last night half of the Booths and I watched Eagle Eye, it was really good. Then we watched Psych, haha Maren and Sof. were scared, kind of. Then Monk for an hour. Then Kate and Leopold, which was to my surprise quite funny.

I got dog hair on me too, which wasn't so bad, but Chip (the dog not Chipper) was on top of Maren and I and his "no no zone" was hovering right above my hand, which was a bit awkward, I had to move it. That dog cracks me up.

Austin told us more stories of his mission and proper Spanish, I really enjoy listening to what he has to say, it kind of makes my desire to go on one grow that much more! Awesome guy.

But yeah (IN ENGLISH) I'm going to go shower because I'm dirty from the service project. Then I'm off to the baptism. So I'll talk to you later.

♥ Matty

3 comments:

Sanwa said...

Just wanted to say どういたしまして. Oh, and keep in mind just because you don't see something doesn't mean it didn't happen (70) But you are welcome.

Maren Booth- Suze said...

I have nothing to say to the Tam Nairb sehguH enruobdahc.

nothing....

Jason. You rock but 216 might be kind of hard.

See you later

Maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

ttam