Monday, February 9, 2009

Sitting in the institute with Jason....

....and I'm pretty much bored. I should go home and work on some design stuff, but I'm, at the moment, lazy.

I had DSGN 371 earlier today and it actually went well. Kent, the "guru", didn't rag on me or my "literal" design solutions, which is good. He basically looked at my logo sets, nodded, and said "Great, email them to me." I think that's a first, not just for me but for the class as a whole. He might have had a great weekend or something, I don't know

Thanks Jason for the compliment. (Ask him)
Tonight is FHE at the Chance Manor, which should be pretty fun! I'm in charge of the activity and I'm torn between 2 ideas: Charades, and Pin the tail on the donkey (as suggested by Jason, Thanks Jason).

I just ate 2 Jelly Bellys, given to me by Jason, Thanks Jason....p.s. I Love Jelly Bellys

3 comments:

Maren Booth- Suze said...

Chaday!
Charades for sure...

Maren
Pin the Tail on the Donkey...

Austin

bex said...

Hey! so i'm the girl who was extremely rude to you on the telephone..it would help if i knew who the heck you were and you didnt use such a creepy voice.
-bex:)

Sanwa said...

Yay! My suggestion of Pin the Tail on the Donkey Won! Thanks for all the support!