Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So I probably should be working on design stuff....

....but I have to take a breather from everything before my stress level shoots though the roof. Oh and if you run into me today and I seem whiny or pissy, that's the tension of my work load being expressed by me, the busy bee :(

With 4 design classes, institute, church responsibilities, home responsibilities, friends, my minor habit of procrastination, and lack of time, it builds up. But if you're a friend of mine and are wondering if I'll still make time for you, don't worry I will, I'd go insane if I didn't!

But I'll stop bothering you with complaints of my current situation known as life.

So after thinking about it, I've realized that all my roommates will be on missions or preparing to go on missions by the time our lease on the apartment is up in August. So this means I need to start looking for a place for rent for that time in the future, and roommates. I am hoping to get a house of some sort. So if you know of any places or people, who are clean, looking for a roomie for that time period, let me know.

Also I've realized that it wont just be my roommates going on missions, like 3/4 of the ward will be. It's pretty much going to be me and the old people of the ward. Don't worry I'm still hoping to go on mine, but that wont be for a few years, once school is done, I have some solid money saved, and I can have my deferred to two years instead of 6 months. I'll be an older missionary, but eh, maybe I'll be more prepared mentally by then.

The slight chance I don't go will be if:

-I can't have my student loans deferred
-I get married (but I don't see that happening anytime soon)
-I can't get foundation money raised for when I get back
-I have to stay in school longer
-I die, or have other health issues
-Family support, if something should happen and I need to take care of things
-I can't pay my credit off that I currently have (Stupid school needs....grrrr)
-Or if the apocalypse comes

If one of these happens, I wont be able to go, so lets pray for the best.

It kind of sucks being the only member in my immediate family, let alone my entire family, I'm the only active male. It really is hard with out that support. I see people with that family foundation behind them to go on one, but for me it's not the same. I don't have that help financially or spiritually within my family like others. I mean yeah my parents help with things within school like phone payments and car insurance, but that's it. The rest is up to me, and frankly they tolerate me in the church, but no support is there.

I'm sorry if this blog sounds like a big complaint, cause it's not. It's just me speaking about what's on my mind before I go crazy. Plus I'm sure people have much bigger issues than mine. So I'll stop. Besides I should be fine tomorrow....MOVIE NIGHT....if you would like to hang out with me and help get my mind off of things, let me know on here, or call me :)

No comments: