Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So I'm not involving Jason for competition purposes on this blog anymore....

....INSTEAD....when I have time, I'm going to make a separate one for Maren and I to team up on him....and still war against each other.

So yesterday was fun for the most part. I had the opportunity to sleep in a little bit. Then I headed on over to hang out with Skyke and watch 3 lost episodes from Season 3 of "Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia", which really cleared up a lot of confusion....I mean it's going on Season 5 now and I was starting to get lost on a few small details that are SOOOOO clear now.

After that we left to go pick up Austin Booth and drove to the new Sonic. It was the first fast food I've had in awhile, it was good but made me feel like crap later on in the evening. There Austin and I discovered we have perfect nerd voices and made the decision to talk to everyone in them while we were there....although that didn't last very long.

Then Austin and I went to his Mom's birthday dinner. It was fun! I LOVE THAI FOOD!, but it was lame that I just ate Sonic right before and was pretty stuffed as it was. I love that family, they make me smile. I told them about my armless joke and they thought it would be fun to do that to someone.

After dinner everyone went their separate ways. Austin and I went back to my place, watched "Destroyed in Seconds" and "One Way Out" (both shows are pretty extreme)....I soon found myself boarding the design train and lost focus on the shows, I made a banner for this page, if you can't tell....I hope it looks splendid, I was going for that. It took me about 40 minutes to make, slow I know, but I kept stopping to watch the shows and commercials.

Pero si (HA! TAKE THAT AUSTIN), I'm off for class, I'll probably be on here later when I should be working on design mock ups for tomorrow : )

♥ That guy from the banner up above

17 comments:

Maren Booth- Suze said...

my goodness Matt. I'm even at school and you are distracting me. I'm glad that you like us. The good news is that we like you too.

see you later :)...maybe

Maren :)

p.s. i am so in trouble this week. thanks... :)

Fatty.Matty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren Booth- Suze said...

grrrrrrrrrrr...

what are you up to right now?

Maren Booth- Suze said...

why would you remove that? I'm glad that i read it first....

Fatty.Matty said...

GEEZ Maren....now I feel really bad ;(

Way to rub in my distraction skills!....Even when I don't even try ;(....I don't want to be one, its something I was born with. You think I want to stand out to people as a source of entertainment?! Huh?! HUH?! Now I'm going to run home and cry into my pillow, atleast he won't be "DISTRACTED"

:'-(
-Matty

P.S. this comment wasn't serious....just another way to distract you....HAHA....and by you reading this I've succeeded in distracting you YET AGAIN!....BAHAHAHAHA

P.S.2. good luck on your homework and midterms this week! I know you'll do great!

Maren Booth- Suze said...

thanks... How was class?

Fatty.Matty said...

I'm at the institute...."working on designs"....I deleted it so I can change my english and ad a second p.s.

Fatty.Matty said...

it was grood (good/great)....kind of boring....like it always is :(

Fatty.Matty said...

yours?

Maren Booth- Suze said...

great. I'm "working" on homework too. I need to eat something but I don't have time... except i need to make time for it. don't you wish i had texting?

Fatty.Matty said...

YES! IT WOULD BE SOO MUCH EASIER! You could come study here at the institute with me until my class at 5....there's food here!

Maren Booth- Suze said...

i have class at 1:30 and then i have to write two papers in the 2 hours between my classes. AND like we've discussed, you don't help me work. but i would love to. how long is your class?

Fatty.Matty said...

it's from 5 to 6:20....after that I'm going to need to crack down on DSGN HMWK....BOO!

Maren Booth- Suze said...

hahahahahahahaha feel the pain :)
i wouldn't be able to hang out anyways. i have to finish the papers. are you in an institute class right now?

Fatty.Matty said...

nope....this is my time to work on design....my only institute class is Thursday nights....7:00 you should come!

Maren Booth- Suze said...

k. i gotta go.

have a good day.

Maren :)

talk to you later :)

Fatty.Matty said...

mkay....yay for class