Sunday, February 15, 2009

So last night was fun

Maren, myself, Aaron, and Senica went on a group date. First it was dinner at our (Aaron and me) apartment, tortellinis and salad to be exact. Then we all headed off to Mallards for some ice cream (blood orange=amazing) and games. There we ran into John who had won a date with Skye, FUNNY STUFF. We played Mind Trap which is a game where, I believe, the whole object of the game is just to seriously piss everyone off by the end because those questions they ask are seriously hards at times. After Mallards, we walked to the Up Front Theater for some improv comedy. I was hoping that it wouldn't be inappropriate, I was wrong. Don't get me wrong, it was funny, just, like the office, wrong at times. The best part about the show was the end when they were, to do a skit to a couple in the audience, or so it seemed, but turned out to be a wedding proposal between the couple. Can you say AWW!? That has to be in the top 10 best wedding proposals I've heard of or seen (the only one I've witnessed). After that we walked around downtown, made our way up to the parkade top, looked at the view of Ham-Town, went back to our apartment, watched a bulk of The Prestige, then I drove Maren home. All in all it was fun, hopefully we can do something again.

CHURCH IS TODAY!

♥ Matty Cakes

P.S. Maren you haven't lost, remember the glare is an easy way to win. ; )
P.P.S. Here's that pic I think she was talking about:

1 comment:

Maren Booth- Suze said...

that picture just looks like another actor that i know. yes, i KNOW him.

blech...

Maren :)

ps i had fun too