Thursday, February 12, 2009

So this weekend should be fun!

Tomorrow I don't have class, just a tour of a print shop at 10am. Then it's off to Friday forum, the plasma center, then maybe an hour or two of design stuff, then off to hang out with some buddies (No one in particular yet, pero if you want to hang out you should call, text, or comment me).

Saturday I plan to wake up, go running a wee bit, I might help with the service project, Carly's baptism, then I'm supposed to help with the dating game at 5ish at the institute (although I'm not sure if I'm still helping or not, if not then screw that I'll find something else to do!). Then after that is Valentine's Day night. Maren, myself, Aaron, and Senica (possibly more if others would like to join) are having a group date. Not too sure of the activity but Aaron and I are pretty set on cooking dinner at our place, then going to the upfront theater for improve comedy, then to mallards for ice cream, and depending on the time maybe a movie back at our place (but again that depends on the time).

Then Sunday is church! I'm pretty stoked. I've blessed sacrament for like the past month now and I'm kind of digging it. I'm learning so much now and I'm sure I'll be getting the M.Ph. soon (Like in the next month or 2).

Pero si, Peter wants me to go to a "Rock n' Roll" show tonight. I don't think I'm going to go. I don't want to spend money and I have to get up tomorrow, early. BOO! Eh, it's no biggie though, I have more important things I should be doing anyways. But yes if you would like to come over to our place tonight after institute, let me know, I could use company : )

Toodles
~Matty

2 comments:

Maren Booth- Suze said...

Matt-

That sounds really fun! You and Aaron are totally... funny. As long as I don't have to participate in the improv then I'm totally there. Well, I NEED to go do homework. I'm pretty sure I have you trumped on all the stuff I have to do. which isn't really something to be proud of but whatever...

see you later!
Maren :)

p.s. just call me on the details and such...(aka the dating game)

Fatty.Matty said...

well it's a comedy show, we'd only watch, not actually actually act....so no worries.

But yeah good luck on your midterm studying/hmwk....I know how it feels....I've just learned to hide my stress....not good I'm told

pero si I'll call you tomorrow or talk to you at friday forum, if I show up. but I hear you might be in Seattle for their institute though....hmm we'll see