Thursday, February 12, 2009

THANK YOU JASON!

For:

1.) Being my "Buffet o' Manliness"
2.) Being the E.Q.P.
3.) Leading the service project on Saturday
4.) Watching the office with us
5.) Coming to a Greatful Gary's night before
6.) Living off of the last Bellingham exit
7.) Being at the institute all the time
8.) Sending me that link
9.) Being on FaceBook
10.) Warming up slightly to my flirtation toward you
11.) Driving around on Tuesday

12.) Having your name spell nosaJ backwards
13.) Having the word HUG in your name
14.) Showing me doctor who
15.) Telling me what 8GB of 1066MHz DDR3 memory is
16.) Reading my blog
17.) Commenting my blog
18.) Following my blog

19.) Teaching me how to say "you're welcome" in Japanese
20.) Teaching me how to say "pleas die" in Japanese
21.) Being 27
22.)
Jumping really high
23.) Being in my FHE group
24.) Watching Demetri Martin with me
25.) Going to the same school as me
26.)
For having this picture on your facebook
27.) Coming up with this idea to compete using you
28.) Being male
29.) Scaring me at your apartment with your wireless printer
30.) Printing in the library from the institute
31.) Complementing me at times
32.) Not typing this for me
33.) Giving me more than 33 things to thank you about
34.) Being part Asian
35.) Going to more than one Friday Forum
36.) Visiting my apartment before
37.) Saying hi to me before
38.) Having your last name spell snigguH backwards
39.) Living in WA
40.) Being older than me
41.) Being my friend
42.) Drinking root beer
42.) Eating chimichungas.
43.) Looking at plane tickets online
44.) Wanting to go to Japan to get away from me
45.) Wearing clothing
46.) Never cooking dinner at my place
47.) Attending part of Jones Fest
48.) Pin the tail on the donkey
49.) Not being in the army
50.) Giving me enough random yet legitimate reasons to thank you to win!

SO I think that should be more than enough to win this battle! Bahahahahaha

2 comments:

Maren Booth- Suze said...

DANG IT! you suck.

I guess I will just have to defeat you when I get back from Seattle. Although I really should be studying for midterms...

like I said, you make it really hard for me to study...

Thanks Jason ha! thats one...

Have fun at your tour thingy today.

Maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

I'm sorry I make it hard to study :(

But at least you can give yourself a break every now and then.

I think this game can go on forever................................and ever

Thanks Jason for this opportunity!

Have fun at the Seattle Institute today.
I'm sure you'll like it.

Matty ;)