Friday, February 20, 2009

Wasn't feeling well today :(

I don't think it was contagious, just one of those glum mornings. I woke up just not completely there today. Went to class and left like halfway through during the break. Caught some ZzzZ right before Friday Forum, ate lunch, and then slept a little more. When I woke up I felt a little better, I played pool with Austino (Spanish for Austin....in case you don't speak Spanish) Booth. He so beat me on a technicality rule, but a win is a win, unless you're Maren, then the circumstances change.

After my gloomy morning I went over to the Booth house. Maren and I walked the dogs and then came back and watched Psych with Austin. Shortly into the episode my attention faded and my focus changed to out team attach against Jason, muahahahaha.

After hanging out there for awhile we all went to the Feastgood the Priesthood....or so I call it. I watched Maren and Austin sing which went well, they both have great voices, despite what either of them may say.

Now I'm at Aaron's Jazzy show thing. I have never heard this band but apparently its Jazz. I'm just hanging out in the Underground Coffee house, which is probably the coziest place IN THE WORLD! After this I'm going to watch a new episode of psych and eat cake with Austin and Maren :) Mmmmm....Coconut cake....sooo good....no matter what they say.

Ok well I'll let you go, for the 3 people who actually follow this (Only 1 of which actually reads it).
~Matty

6 comments:

bex said...

i'm a little offended.
i SO read your blog.

Fatty.Matty said...

well maybe you should comment on it more often!

bex said...

why should i comment when its so interesting just to read yours and maren's comments??
plus, lets be honest. the blog is mainly directed maren. ;)

Kristine said...

You only have 3 people who admit to reading your blog, but what about the multitude of blog stalkers? Give us some credit dude.

Fatty.Matty said...

haha....becca that last part is true....but shhhhh

and as for blog stalkers....wow....should I feel honored or scared? Either way I'm going to have to open up to a wider audience I guess

bex said...

blog stalkers..you should be scared. especially if they're kristine. she's pregnant.
& buddy. theres no point to shushing. you know that right? everyone knows.