Monday, March 2, 2009

AFTER ALMOST 4 YEARS I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!

So after pretty much a life time of trying to change my birth certificate to the correct spelling of my name, which is hard to do once you turn 17, it finally arrived in the mail! This means there are a lot of things American that I can do now. This pretty much made my day!

I turned in the final drafts of all my book covers today! I'm glad to put that behind me now. The new project we are doing now is a 8x5 brochure, 3 transition change (8 page), on ANYTHING we want. Of course I'm considering on doing it on the only reasonable topic....me....no sense in wasting my time on less important topics. I have some pretty spiffy ideas.

Today I also chose my classes for next quarter, I enroll tomorrow.
DSGN 377 - Book Arts
DSGN 379 - Typography
DSGN 354 - New Media (Which I'm really looking forward to)

Other than that I just feel great today. I had the opportunity of helping another friend with personal life issues last night. It just feels great to know that there are people who trust me enough to come to me for help. I'm starting to wonder how far I've actually come since November and how apparent it is to people. All I know is that I've started to help people and all I want to do is help more.... is that wrong?

Anyways I'm brainstorming for my new project (NOT PROCRASTINATING) and watching some H.P./S.T.

I'll talk to you later....Call me if you want to do something later tonight or tomorrow call or comment :)

~Matty

14 comments:

Maren O_o said...

I don't have a cold. SO commenting on this blog will do nothing for me.

Congrats on being an American.

Yaay for homework. That's what I'm doing.

and?

Maren :)

oh p.s. i have class tomorrow so that's a no go and Wednesday I have YW and Thursday I have to focus on homework. anyways... we'll make something work eventually... maybe

Fatty.Matty said...

well tomorrow I have class until 6:20ish and then I'm taking Mike to go visit Skye....he needs it....then Wednesday movie night is at our house, but I'm going to most likely be at your house earlier in the day....so I'm sure we'd see each other....then Thursday I have institute

but yeah I guess this is just one of those weeks....it's all good

Maren O_o said...

k. sounds fine. your day sounds like it went pretty well.

are you excited to be an American?

Fatty.Matty said...

I am....how was your day?

Maren O_o said...

It was good. I went shopping and bought 2 pairs of pants and a sweatshirt. It makes me excited because they were waay cheap. But, I have a lot of project stuff to do so realizing that again was kind of sad. But that's ok. it will be fine. They can't take away my life :)

Fatty.Matty said...

I love getting cheap yet awesome clothing. But you'll do great on the project....you are a bright one....hence that whole med school thing you plan on doing :)

Maren O_o said...

what are you up to? Are you trying to do homework and I'm distracting you? hehe that would be great, except I would feel bad...

so what's going on on March 15th?

Fatty.Matty said...

I'm finished with hmwk for tonight....so no you aren't....plus I distract myself all the time so don't worry if you ever think you're a distraction....It'll be a free win!

I'll tell you when I see you....you can start guessing if you'd like!

Maren O_o said...

oooops. i think i already know...

are you stuttering again? jk.

your page takes a long time to load new comments.

Fatty.Matty said...

d-d-do-does it t-t-take a l-l-lu-long t -time t-t-t-to l-l-load?

you think you may know....but you don't!

Here's a clue for the 15th
I'll win!

Maren O_o said...

sadly, i'm pretty sure that I will win this competition. i wish that I wouldn't but I will. ok, now you're just making fun of yourself. :)

k...

Fatty.Matty said...

another clue....

basement

Maren O_o said...

Matt, I already know. And that made it sound really creepy... you are so funny.

As much as I love talking to you over comments, I think i need to go to bed. :(

Fatty.Matty said...

Mkay....well groodnight :)