Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Again nothing interesting....

....just working on 3 final design projects.

Pretty much that's what my day consisted of besides my 1.5 hour break up at the institute....that was fun I guess.

I think I'm going to finish up my first project tonight so I can put it all in a process book tomorrow. Then I can start "design scavenge" project which is due Friday :-/ but literally that is just finding a bunch of different kinds of printed stuff from a list and compiling it all together....piece o' cake.

Then I have 2 written exams next week, on Monday and Tuesday....BOO So pretty much I have Friday/Saturday/Monday to study + my final brocure project for Design 371 due Thursday the 19th....I can't wait till this quarter is dunzo!

Anyways I think my roommate Aaron mentioned ordering a pizza for dinner....I might have to join in on this! (A wise man once said "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza"(Name that movie))....I copy Maren too much on things :-/

Ok well I should get back to work meow....call me later if you want :-] (if I don't answer I'm probably in the shower or in the other room really fast....I'll call back)

Matt

5 comments:

bex said...

NINJA TURTLES.
no getting by me with that one.
i'll one up you
which one said it??

Fatty.Matty said...

the first one

bex said...

nooo i mean which turtle?

Maren O_o said...

haha. you guys are funny.

going to bed!

maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

mikey while waiting for the Dominoes guy while talking to Donnie in the sewer and it turns out the pizza guy was 3 minutes late on his scooter because he couldn't find the place and it turns out he was "standing on it dude" need more information? cause I can so out nerd you any day of the week!

whew....thats was a lot of info for one breath....I'm sorry