Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gilbert is clean....

....for the first time in a long time....for those of you who don't know, Gilbert is my car, and Gilbert is NEVER clean....I took him to the place across from my apartment....I figured it's been raining a lot lately so I didn't wash him but I did take a trash bag to the inside and used one of those 25¢ a minute industrial vacuums on the whole interior....then I bought a tree freshener....coconut scented....he's so clean....he's happy....as am I :-)

I mainly cleaned Gilbert and my wh
ole apartment and ran a bunch of errands today as well as tried to contact people for our home teaching list....very productive I guess....OH....I also got a written and documented version on my....dun dun dun....PATRIARCHAL BLESSING! I'm so stoked! It's all I'm gonna read pretty much for the next few days....well besides scriptures

Ok well Peter, Aaron, Senica, and myself ordered Chinese food so I should go....see you all when I see you

Matty ;-D


P.S.

3 comments:

Maren O_o said...

ewwww, coconut is grosssss.

Have fun at the Priesthood thing tonight. :)

Maren :)

bex said...

oh my gosh. CUTEST BABY EVER.
aw. and you are friends! aw.

Fatty.Matty said...

I will....gracias....good luck on your finals this next week....I might call you tonight when I get back....that is if it wont be a distraction

Olivia is my homie....the Posts have one cute baby