Sunday, March 1, 2009

Have you ever had one of those days....

....where you just woke up in a funk?

I forgot today was Fast Sunday earlier this morning and ate a bowl of oatmeal, my bad. :-/

Then during the setup of the sacrament today we forgot to bring some bread so we had to scavenge to find some before the meeting started, not good.

Then it seemed like a few people were upset with me for some reason, but I'm not gonna let it get to my head.

But yeah, right meow I'm typing this via my phone, waiting for Austin to get out of his missionary meeting so we can teach like half our list in one home teaching session, BOOYA! Then he, Steve Booth (Austin's and Maren's papa), and myself are going straight to Break the Fast up at the institute.

I'm not going to let the events so far spoil the rest of my day....I'm going to fast tomorrow instead, pray, bring bread next week, and talk with those whom which I need to.

Its Sunday, its supposed to be great day, and I plan to keep it that way :-)


....1 hr later....
Our home teaching fell through....sigh....refer to the last sentence

10 comments:

Maren O_o said...

I'm not mad.

talk to you later...

Mar3n :)

Fatty.Matty said...

I know you aren't....others are

Maren O_o said...

k. how did you get the comments to be in a separate window?

Fatty.Matty said...

I'll show you later....I'm bad at explaining tech stuff

Maren O_o said...

k. are you hanging with mike?

Fatty.Matty said...

yeah....he really needed this and we're still talking about really personal issues and the spirit is super strong right now....I'm not sure why a lot of people have been coming to me for help recently, but it makes me feel good that people can confide in me things that are really personal and that they can rely on me for advise and help

although I don't feel like the right person....but others see something in me that I don't and it make me want to strive for more....I love the fact i can be there for them

Maren O_o said...

good. I'm glad that you can be there for people. is he actually over? so you shouldn't be on the computer? p.s. i figured out the comment thingy.

Fatty.Matty said...

haha ok....yeah he knows I'm listening

Maren O_o said...

k, goodnight possibly...

Fatty.Matty said...

possibly?