Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I found something I started writing along time ago today....

....I transfered it from my PC to my Mac and decided to continue to work on it :-) The problem is I can't remember where I was going with it so after reading it a few times over I might know where to go with it, but that may change as I write. I love writing, it's pretty fun!

So I registered for my classes this morning after I burnt my breakfast quesadilla that, I must say, was still delicious. I got all the ones I wanted which is good I guess :-)

Then I had my Production Design class which was, pretty much, just us cutting and folding our letterpress group projects, then goofing off with heavy machinery for a few hours. We took our paper shreds and taped them to the end of a measuring rod, making a twirling baton :-) I guess you can say we were the most "flamboyant" ones today in class.

Afterwards I had some Chinese food for lunch, drove out to help Austin and Steve haul some trees. Then Austin and I drove out to Lynden to home teach Francesca. That was a long drive. On our way back I was craving a Slurpee from 7-Eleven, and being the pig that I am I purchased a 40oz one and pretty much downed it faster than an Ethiopian kid. Then we had dinner at the Booths, it was delicious, like always.

Around 7, Aaron, Senica, and I went to go visit a friend of ours in the hospital. They have her on some strange meds, which I guess is better. Hopefully she'll be out soon and back to normal. A lot has been happening with my friends lately and I'm glad I can find the time to help them out. I really feel Heavenly Father is behind all this free time I've had lately, and I am so grateful for it.

So in since I've either told people or most people have figured it out, on the 15th I'm getting my Patriarchal Blessing....SMILEY FACES! I'm pretty much ecstatic! I have invited my mom, so that's exciting.

Tomorrow I have to type a 500 word essay on the invention of paper, that shouldn't be hard since my text book has a whole section on just that.

Besides that, nothing much has really happened. Apparently Maren got that "Australia" movie today and the Booths invited me to watch it on Friday after the talent show. I love hanging out there but I'm afraid this week will be hard for them and me, I have to start on that paper and a brochure project, and they are busy too I hear....yeah, I guess things like this happen :-/

Well I should be going now, Aaron and Senica have challenged me to Super Smash Brothers on the Wii so I have to go own!

I'll talk to you later my little baby birds.
~Mattimus Chadithbourneous

p.s. 2 years ago today I was baptized....and tomorrow will be 2 years since my confirmation!

2 comments:

Maren O_o said...

don't you mean pown?

Fatty.Matty said...

I guess you could say that....they left before I could play tho....talk about lame....they won :(