Sunday, March 8, 2009

My eyes are bloodshot....

I've been working and staring at this computer screen now for hours, researching my topic for my final project in DSGN 371....My '69 Fender Telecaster Thinline....a.k.a. Renaldo Montoya

So church today was alright....everyone's in a blur....so much has happened between many friends of mine within the ward during these past few months that it's like I don't recognize most of them anymore....people's personalities have drastically turned in one way or the other....some people are brighter than ever, and some people are gloomy and full of melancholy....I wish I could help everyone but unfortunately I can't....I just know that Heavenly Father will find a way for them to be happy, but they have to seek it....cutting your self, sulking, and or draining every second of your life into thinking how you screwed up is not the road to happiness....I just wish I could explain that to them in a way they can understand :-\

In other news I talked to mi madre today....she's doing well. Even though she's not member of the LDS church she still wants to attend my Patriarchal Blessing....and....dun dun dun....I mentioned that the missionaries might be there for dinner afterward for her to talk to if she had any questions....and for the first time....she didn't have any objections.... :-D x Infinity!!!! I'm starting to wonder if she's been reading that book I had given to her. ;-D....I still don't know how I'm going to break the news to her that I'm serving a mission sometime in the future....she wasn't pleased about it the last time we spoke of the topic, hopefully after hearing the blessing her heart will be softened enough to receive the lessons....hopefully....I have made it one of my life goals to baptize her one day and confirm her a member of the church....I know it will be one of the greatest things for her....if she just for once listened.

Anyways I should go....I'll catch you cool cats on the flipside ;-P

Matty

7 comments:

Maren O_o said...

hey. haven't talked to you all weekend. How was your day? obviously you got something done.

The concert was good.

k- gonna run

Maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

It was pretty good....relaxing....I did a bunch of research for my brochure....I have like 4 pages of text I can use to put in a little brochure....I'm pretty proud of myself!

besides that I just watched a movie on Netflix.com, talked to my mom, and helped Aaron on a game....nothing exciting really :\


your day?

Maren O_o said...

I went to the concert and then took my aunt betty, the one im going to live with, to dinner. it was good. I am really tired though. Sorry i've been super busy. this week is probably going to be pretty bad too- just to give you a little heads up...

what are you up to now?

Fatty.Matty said...

that sounds fun

it's ok....I was gonna say the same thing....I have 2 final projects to work on and 1 possibly 2 written exams to study for....dead week sucks.... :(

but right meow I just got out of the shower and now I'm eating a small bowl of ice cream and then going to bed while watching a movie maybe

one day next week we should both take a break....if possible....and go do something....maybe like go see a movie or go do some fun activity(with someone else if needed)....it could be fun!....again that is if we both can afford to take a short break

but yes I haven't seen you much lately and I have to admit I would like to :)

Maren O_o said...

awwww. we'll see. I don't know how well this week will go. I know for sure that after Friday, it will be at least [ ] this much better.

I have that paper and then to prepare for other tests and then the presentation of the paper, I get to be Jimmy Carter. Do you guys have classes during dead week?

ok. goodnight, Have fun eating ice cream.

Maren:)

Fatty.Matty said...

yeah and they expect you to focus 100% of your time to their class....which is bull crap

well good luck on your papers/tests/presentations....tell me how they go....I know you'll do well tho....you're Dr. Mare Bear

;-D

Fatty.Matty said...

oh and I got your message last night....I listened to it around 11:59....I wanted to call back but I figured you were sleeping or preparing for sleep....sorry :( I'll call you later today

hope your day goes well :)