Friday, March 13, 2009

So I haven't posted in a few days....

So it's been somewhat tiresome working on my final projects for my various design classes and I have had no time to really update you on my life in a lot of words like usual and I know you've been longing to hear all the dirty details....don't worry, I'll feed you baby birds....

So I had the sushi sold at Western's Market....it's actually quite delicious for it's price....8 California rolls for $4.99!

Then Austin had his surgery yesterday....they removed a gray fibrous mass....not cancer tho which is grood.

Then tonight Maren and I are trying to find something to do....any ideas?


I'm sorry it's not much info as usual....but maybe that's a good thing....?

Ok....I'll talk to you later because Maren wants her computer back....so bye
Matty

No comments: