Monday, March 9, 2009

So today I saw something I thought I would never see

Jason Huggins was asked out on the phone....I know....it's a miracle. I didn't hear the other end but I will quote everything he said....out of context of course....

"Hello....
You want to go on a date?....
Um sure....
Well if anyone has a problem with it you can blame me....
Everyone's laughing at me now....
Ok bye"

Oh did I mention it was Mike Smyth on the other end....

....asking if he can miss a meeting to take Leslie out....out of context it was hilarious.

Then Genie Coats (Rob's not so girlfriend) and Jake Green were talking about midgets....and to make their conversation awkward I said with a serious face "Um I find this conversation offensive....my mom is a midget." At first Jake was like...."No she's not." Then Paul Church looked up and said, "Yeah she is....I've totally met her." Right away I got apologies left and right....then after like a minute or two my face started to smile and they soon realized that I was just acting and they were relieved. Jake said....and I quote...."Well I thought you were legit because your face looks kind of like an elf's, I mean a dwarf's head....I mean you know what I mean." I don't know whether I should be insulted by that statement or just laugh, but I just laughed at the fact that he didn't know the difference between a dwarf and an elf....now I just sound like a nerd.

Ok well I'm gonna go now before I say anything else stupid....and to start working on home work

Matty

3 comments:

Maren O_o said...

hahahahahaha

Fatty.Matty said...

:)

Fatty.Matty said...

so how was your day? mine was kind of slow