Monday, March 16, 2009

Today was long....

....woke up at 7am....ate at the tute....had a 10:30am final....lasted about 1 hour....went down stairs and found out I have an 8:30am final tomorrow (Tuesday) morning....and that on Wednesday afternoon there is another project due that I was unaware of....so that was lame....I spent from noon till about 3pm in the art building working on that and I still didn't finish....I shall continue that tomorrow and Wednesday....then from 3pm till about 9pm I worked in the art building on the final touches of my brochure....mainly designing the last of the layout and doing a million test prints and paste-ups with Super 77 (only the strongest adhesive EVER)....I came home....fixed and ate dinner....showered....and now I'm off to bedtime....sorry if it seemed like I forgot about any of you today....I just really had my share of work....tomorrow I have to get up at 6 and do it all over again.... :-(

Wish me luck :-/
A Very Tired Matt

p.s. If you call me tonight and I don't answer....I'm probably asleep....sorry :-/

1 comment:

Maren O_o said...

I'm glad that you are working hard. Just remember, it will be over soon!

have fun sleeping.

Maren :)