Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Writing a small paper....

....is pretty boring if you ask me....it's only 500 words so I'm not too worried.

I'm a little tired due to the fact a friend of mine was brought over, belligerently drunk, for us to take care of....the same friend that needed the blessing last week....I don't know what to do for her anymore....she says she's afraid to quit and when you try and help her stop by saying NO she gets angry, defensive, and sometimes violent....I really believe she needs clinical help but she keeps refusing....Austin came over late last night to help in Spanish, but like us, he had no idea how to handle her situation besides prayer and faith....but that's something she has to do for herself

On a lighter note, it's GRATEFUL GARY'S MOVIE NIGHT at our apt! We're going to be watching Juno, one of my favorite movies....I know a lot of people don't like it due to the "controversial" issue of teen pregnancy....but I think it gives a positive message to people who get into that sort of situation....it's pretty real and not cheesy like so many other movies or shows in that same genre....plus Ellen Page is in it so why wouldn't it be a good movie!

I've decided what to do for my brochure project....I'm doing it on the type of guitar I own....A '69 Thinline Fender Telecaster....yes I'm referring to Renaldo Montoya....and yes it is considered the best model of telecaster made :-) The layout ideas I have are pretty nifty and there should be tons of information about it online.

Pero si I went to visit my friend that is in the hospital today....her visiting hours are pretty slim and the amount of activities there to do are slim....she really needs visitors....shes doing better and is expected to be out soon :-)

I haven't really gotten to hang out with anyone this week, everyone is fairly busy, so I'm excited for movie night....if you're interested in coming you should give me a call or let me know in a comment....or if you want to just hang out after, tomorrow, or Friday you should do the same :-)

I'm out....for now

~Matty

P.S. I'm sorry I write so much always

4 comments:

Maren O_o said...

:[]

maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

Did you mean this?

:-D

Maren O_o said...

NO! I meant :[] like big teeth. How did mooovie night go? nice new profile pic. How is your paper coming?

Maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

pretty much I found all of the sources....I'll type it up tomorrow and print it out....I love simple papers!

movie night went well....everyone loved Juno....except Jeremiah....he said it was too girly and that Juno was a whore....don't ask....mike brought Swedish Fish for a snack....it was eventful....wish you were here