Thursday, April 2, 2009

FAIL!

Yummy....?

talk about trust....

This is an ad for a children's computer desk....HAHA....OOPS

This one is just disturbing

Obviously someone did at one point....

HAHA

Scary if misinterpreted....

HAHA....translations....

This is sad

How does this even work?

Wow....I couldn't tell....

tisk tisk

Some people are just....nevermind

Another one that's scary if misinterpreted....

I'm glad I'm LDS

I'm confused!

Lazy? or Misunderstood?

Wait....what?l

again....LDS = :-)

I don't understand either.

Scary....

Again....Someone at one point had to of done this....

Pointless?

Enough Make-up?

Actually I think this is awesome!

HORRIBLE DESIGN LAYOUT!

Cold?

I guess some places have a different definition of a morning meal.

Protect and Serve!

I LOVE MATH!

He has a point....

Hypocracy Kills!

I guess "Pee" mean's something else to them.

The LDS church wouldn't make this mistake!

It's a man's sport.

Aw....Parenthood!

I'm not sure what's going on here either....

OOPS!

It's true....

Do you expect them to be able to answer?

You need it....

I'm confused!

Hmm....

Ouch....

Well that's all I'm gonna post for now....I might post more another time

No comments: