Tuesday, April 7, 2009

IT'S SUNNY!

So yesterday, after class let out, I made a "spur of the moment" descision....I went and bought some shorts, since all my old pairs are WAYY TOO BIG NOW! So if you see me today, you just might see me sporting those new bad boys!

I LOVE SUNSHINE!

I have so much homework this week, so if I don't get around to seeing any of you don't feel bad, things should clear up a wee bit by the weekend. Plus, this quarter, I don't have classes on Fridays! This doesn't mean I won't work on projects at all on Fridays, it just means MORE FREE TIME!

So yesterday I was indirectly confronted about my faith, and I've come to realize that it only strengthens my testimony hearing some of things that people say to "de-convert us". I'm not going to repeat some of the things said, haha, but I can definitely say that it will make you chuckle....like 90% of what they claim we believe in is ABSOLUTELY false, and the other 10% is misunderstood, interpreted wrong, or taken out of context.

4 comments:

Maren O_o said...

I LOVE sun! It makes me sooo happy. Not warm enough for shorts but definitely capris... hehehehehe

:)

Maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

It was warm enough for me :D

When do your classes start?

Maren O_o said...

yesterday. I skipped. hehe :)

Guess what?! I can go to movie night tomorrow... if I'm invited. i don't have young women's because it is their spring break.

Are you totally swamped? don't feel bad...sleep is important :)

maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

I am tottally swamped....but I will make it to movie night....OF COURSE YOU'RE INVITED! It's at the Green's Apt....I might only be able to stay for the movie....even then I might still be designing....sorry....school is so demanding of me....I hope you don't think I'm ignoring you