Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Marley and me....

....was actually a good movie! Holy guacamole! Seeing people cry at movie night is a first, let me tell you! I really enjoyed how it hit real life issues and how it wasn't cheesy. Definitely beats "Where the Red Fern Grows", at least this one has entertainment rather than JUST sadness.

Besides that, I made another book today, a black and royal purple wrap journal....it involved a lot of sewing but it was worth it. Book arts is actually a super fun class, time consuming, but fun! I also love the fact I am really good in my new media class. Not braging or anything, but really, I finished a week and a half ahead of schedule, and when I had bugs in my animation sequences that would take a normal student in that class a few days to fix, it took me 20 minutes! I guess I am just that AWESOME!

I have also been nice and polite all week ;-D I'll admit I whined at first but I am getting good at this "Keeping my mouth closed" thing.

I also am applying at the Sehome Cinemas....I have friends who work there and say that it's quite easy to manage school and work at that place. And the pay isn't that bad for a part time college job and....FREE MOVIES!

Pero Si I must get back to my guests, I'll talk to you later
~Matty :-D

2 comments:

Maren O_o said...

First of all you spelling BRAGGING wrong. I'm glad that you're awesome... that was kind of sarcastic... sorry I shouldn't be mean.

I'm also glad that you have been nice, doesn't it feel good?! Sometimes it's the most annoying thing ever but you get over it!

Maren :)

p.s. did you watch marley and me for grateful gary's? I bawled at that movie! horrible.. but good

Fatty.Matty said...

we did watch it....sad....sad