Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sock Hop

So the sock hop was a pretty fun event the other night. I had the opportunity to hang out with a lot of friends I haven't seen much of this quarter, and some I see all the time. I was DJ most of the night, which consisted of me mingling and not paying attention to much of the music at all....but shh....I really feel like it went off with a hit! Here are just some of pictures I'm in! Some of them might be too big and my page cuts them off, but click on them to see the whole image.












3 comments:

Maren O_o said...

you crack me up!

maren :)

p.s. hope you had a good weekend. By the way, the dance was way good. you guys are awesome!

Fatty.Matty said...

gracias....yes I had a great weekend, mainly homework, but quite relaxing

you?

Maren O_o said...

It was good. i slept literally all day Saturday. I was asleep way more than I was awake, which I needed. Thanks for your concern for my health. That's sweet of you...
Church was good.

welp...hw is calling O_o

Maren :)