Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunshiny Day!!!!

This morning I woke up at 8 o'clock and decided to go on this Uh-Mazing morning run....one catch though....it was all up hill....I lost track of how long I went before I turned around, but it was intense.

After that I showered and ate a magnificent breakfast while reading some 2nd Nephi! Then I went to class where I, of course, finished early, not bragging or anything, but I was motivated to leave!

One thing....NO ONE IS FREE TO HANG OUT....except Peter Duggar, so you should help us figure out what to do!

ok I'm done....SUNSHINE!
-Matty :-D

2 comments:

Maren O_o said...

you should write a book or a play....

or buy food... that's always good.

Maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

yeah....but I'm trying to slowly save my money for my Utah Trips this summer :-/