Saturday, May 9, 2009

I had so much sleep yesterday....

....yet only like 4 or 5 hours of it last night....eh it's cool I guess, I'm not tired. I guess I'm just typing this in my break time. i don't have that much homework this weekend, I think the A.D. finally realized with all the work they've been giving us, how can we get our Portfolios done?

So a few big things have happened to me lately:

One, we thought my mom might have had breast cancer. That ended up just being a calcium build up. We seriously prayed so much for that, I'm just really grateful!

And Two, I got a job at Seahome Cinemas! I'm not sure when I start but I know for sure I'll be working Thursday night for the midnight showing of "Angels and Demons". I know I'll work before then because they want to train me and not just throw me in on a BUSY night. But yes I'll have more money! What's also cool is that they said they'd go easy on my schedule while I'm in school, which most places aren't willing to do. I'm pretty excited, I'm not gonna lie.

Besides that it's the same ol' same ol' boringness I call my current life....fun :-/


Well have fun, I'll talk to you all later
-Matty :-)

4 comments:

Maren O_o said...

CONGRATULATIONS on getting a job!

That's awesome! I like having a job although i feel really slow at this point.

good to see you today!

maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

Yeah, Thanks! Same to you!

I'm still waiting to hear when I start though, which seems like forever :-(

It was good to see you too! Once this portfolio process is over I should have much more free time, meaning I can start coming over again, if that's alright with you guys :-)

Maren O_o said...

we'll have to compare schedules. I usually have evenings free now but then i will have homework. I think that it would be fine as long as you call and it's a good day. no gaurantees unfortunately.

how are you holding up?

maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

good....my lack of procrastination this quarter is really coming through as a smart investment....I hate how they decide to place all the time consuming classes in one quarter, they're evil I say!

I do miss you guys tho :-(