Sunday, May 31, 2009

I've got to go to work in a few minutes but I thought I'd say....

....HELLO!

So I got my new calling today....I can finally talk about it! I'm the new Vice President of the Institute Council! I must say I am pretty excited about it. I'm not sure what my job entails but I'll be finding out soon :-)


We were given our missionary response kits today in our combined session. ALL OF OUR HARD WORK IS FINALLY DONE....lets see if they work! Haha speaking of combined session, we were supposed to meet in this small classroom barely enough room for everyone to stand in....we eventually moved to the gym THANKS TO ME! I think my whining and complaining to the EQP the RSP and the Bishopric paid off and they finally caved in....BWAHAHAHAHA

Anyways I'm watching The Goblet of Fire as I type this and get ready for work....I miss the old Dumbledore....Peter showed me this picture awhile back and it made me laugh, you might have to click on it to see the whole thing





















Anyways I must be off now, feel free to stop by and say hi, Sehome Cinemas 3

1 comment:

Maren O_o said...

for the record i do read it... just not everyday because I'm busy....