Monday, May 25, 2009

A little over 2 days....

....then I can turn this wretched thing in and work on a normal paced schedule like a NORMAL human being.

So yes for those of you who actually read this (aka Maren):

I love my job....I don't know how many times I reiterate that. In fact on Friday I can finally take advantage of going and seeing free movies because I'll have a pay stub! It will be great cause I'll be that cool guy with the "hook-ups".

Thanks again for inviting and hanging out again with me, I know it's been awhile since I've seen you guys and I apoligize....and I do promise to not tickle you again. Tease you and poke fun in my various ways yes, but tickling, tackling, biting, squeezing, poking, and everything related no.

I'm glad you like your job, it sounds like something I could get into....we should exchange schedules so I can start coming over again and hanging out again with you and the fam because I KNOW you guys miss me :-{D


Well I should be getting ready for bed. I'll make sure update this more often now that the seas are parted and I wont be a slave to the Pharaoh I call the Art Department!

Yours Truly
~Matty Cakes

Oh and P.S.
Once I'm done with all of them, I'll bring the books over and we can choose one for your broth from the same motha as a mission journal :-{D

Oh and look what I made! It's what I camped out in the school for....
http://myweb.students.wwu.edu/~chadbom/DSGN354/identity/identity.html
It's nothing special I guess....the text didn't even have to be legit, but it is for a fake company....not all the links, programing or parts had to work, it was just about the design and organization of the site.

No comments: