Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So for the past few days I've been completely isolated....

....aside from going to class and doing the groceries, I've been locked in my room working on projects so I wont fall behind....the art department is insane I swear.

For a 5 credit course at WWU you're supposed to have 5 hours of class each week and roughly 5 hours of homework each week. For 3 classes that comes to about 30 hours of total time spent toward school per week, give or take a few, basically a full time job. INSTEAD they have us going to class for 6 hours a week and have for each class, roughly, 10 to 15 hours of homework per class each week. THAT'S ROUGHLY 48-63 HOURS A WEEK OF TIME TOWARDS SCHOOL EACH WEEK....INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE! So I apologize to anyone who may think I've abandoned them....Western has me in their fist and they're squeezing....hard!

Pero si....all my hard work Monday and yesterday (I worked about 16 hours each) about gave me room to go to movie night at Jen Andrade's....although I should be going home, doing my chores, reading my scriptures and SLEEPING, I'm going to be social for once :-)

Besides that, on Saturday I bought a really nice dress shirt and a "Trump Tie" for like 65% off at Macy's....funny story....I was only supposed to get 40% off with the sale going on, but the guy ringing me up gave me his discount because he thought I was cute....and after he rung me out he even had the guts to ask me out on a date....it was a bit awkward....of course I said no....I felt bad though, it's hard enough asking a girl out, imagine asking a guy....and he gave me his discount which I'm sure is a no no at Macy's....but yes....knowing that members of both sex think you're attractive just boosts your esteem ;-D....plus I make that shirt and tie look good!

5 comments:

Maren O_o said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren O_o said...

Gotta love that EGO. at least somebody loves you... ;) sorry schools a drag... i get it! thanks for swapping schedules!

Maren :)

p.s. I hope movie night was good! what did you watch?

Fatty.Matty said...

haha you're welcome....wanna swap again?

it went well, we watched A Nights Tale....I've seen it like a million times so it wasn't that eventful for me

how did that choir thing go?

Maren O_o said...

um A-MAZE-ING We have soo much talent in our choir. I always sit and listen and wish i had more to offer them... oh well. :)

Maren :)

Fatty.Matty said...

oh you sing great and you know it!