Thursday, June 18, 2009

Haha, for those of you who are probably worrying....

....I have not died, I am not inactive, and I am not a hermit. In fact I have been up to a lot....look!




I know I haven't been seen much on Sunday's at church due to my new job, however, I DON'T HAVE TO WORK ON SUNDAYS ANYMORE! I talked to my boss and they're over. BUT, I still won't be at church this Sunday and next Sunday....One will be Father's Day and the other will be when I'm in Utah on vacation (technically I'll go to church while I'm there, so I'll still be "at" church)

So much has happened recently, but I don't feel like posting it on here, and I also have forgotten a large sum of it....eh I guess these things happen. Oh and if you were wondering, that is my outfit for the 80's dance....I'm pretty Radical I guess (:-D)---|----<>

No comments: