Sunday, May 9, 2010

Elder who?

Chadbourne's an elder?

Si señor.

That's all I have to say about that.




So today mi madre came up for Mothers Day, I made lasagna, FROM SCRATCH, you heard correctly, I cooked, by myself. It was a hit, everyone loved it. Now we're watching "Taken", good mothers day movie, action packed and full of family love :)




So since Maren is the only one who reads this, I figured I'd post what she asked me to.... My website

http://www.thefattymatty.com

It's not done, still some things to be made and to be put up, but it shall be done soon, you better believe it!!!!




Next day(Monday)
I so just consecrated my first vile of oil....super stoked!!!!

1 comment:

Maren O_o said...

The website looks good. And so you! I can't believe that you are graduating! Craziness.

Maren :)

p.s. Congrats on the ordination AND making lasagna by scratch!